The professionals at Sisterson have experience working with start-up companies as well as more mature high growth organizations. We approach each engagement with the same level of responsiveness and client service.
At Sisterson, we have experience working with companies at all stages of growth and assisting businesses from “cradle to grave.” Our professionals provide sound/timely advice at an affordable cost. Emerging growth and start-up companies get the best of both worlds in hiring Sisterson – a firm large enough to handle complex issues and small enough to give you personal attention. We are commited to supporting the development of Pennsylvania-based entrepreneurs.
Accounting and assurance services
- Bookkeeping strategy and assistance
- Development of accounting policies - revenue recognition, stock compensation, etc.
- Implementation of internal control policies
- Compilation and review services
- Audit services
Tax compliance and planning
- Choice of legal entity tax and business planning
- Company formation/registration assistance
- Recordkeeping best practices for government compliance
- Payroll and sales tax consulting
- R&D tax credit consulting
- Employee benefits and retirement plan consulting
- Income tax planning – early stage [e.g, 83(b)] elections and ongoing
- Federal and state(s) tax compliance
- Assistance with forecasting, budgeting and business plans
- Mergers, acquisitions and exit planning
- Business valuations
- Financial and operational due diligence
- Financial assistance for investor and lender requests
- Professional referrals
- Company accounting setup and software selection
Practice Area Leader
William M. Richardson
Bill Richardson leads the Emerging Growth Team at Sisterson. This group comprises all staff levels at the Firm. Bill often presents to start-up companies about tax issues that should be considered at various stages of a company's growth. Email Bill.
Interesting in receiving updates and news from Sisterson? Click here to sign up for our Strategies newsletter.