Sisterson Guiding Principles
We value and reward individuals with high ethical standards who are:
- Committed to technical and service excellence
- Dedicated to practice development
- Effective communicators
- Innovative thinkers
- Self-motivated, and who work together in support of the mission of Sisterson & Co. LLP
We believe in the dignity of every individual and in taking their interests seriously.
We therefore have a responsibility to provide:
- Opportunities for growth through challenging and diverse experiences
- Resources and leadership to promote professional development
- An environment that is sensitive to both personal and professional needs
- Open and honest communication
- Recognition and rewards for performance which supports the firm's mission and strategic plan
We strive to maintain close, mutually rewarding relationships with our clients.
We therefore have a responsibility to:
- Adhere to high ethical standards
- Deliver superior quality, value-added services in an efficient manner
- Provide creative solutions on a proactive basis
- Be accessible, responsive and informed
- Foster mutual respect and professionalism
Enhance the success of our clients through our commitment, creativity and competencies as a respected and responsive provider of value-added financial services.