At Sisterson we proudly serve privately held manufacturing and distribution companies of all sizes, with a specialization in middle market organizations.
The members of our Manufacturing/Distribution Team make it a point to be aware of trends and issues affecting clients in these industries. Sisterson has worked with clients in a variety of manufacturing and distribution organizations, helping them to succeed. Our professionals understand issues that affect these organizations.
- Tax compliance
- Tax planning
- R&D credit
- Auditing services
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Business advisory services – acquisitions and divestitures, valuations, litigation support, financial projects, other financial and operational consulting
- Evaluation of potential value of technology
- Profitability analysis
- Assessment of cash needs
- Litigation support
- Merger and acquisition work
- Analyses of working capital management
- Diagnosis of software problems
- Section 263(a) cost capitalization analyses for income tax purposes
- Determination of lost profit and reasonable royalty damages
- Analysis of costs
- Assessment of alleged diminution in the value of a business unit
- Assistance with patent infringement
- Due diligence analyses in connection with proposed purchases
- Field examinations (or "collateral audits") for asset based lenders
Practice Area Leader
Mark chairs the Manufacturing & Distribution Team at Sisterson, one of the larger industry teams in the Firm. Along with representatives from all levels, he works to stay abreast of issues relative to these clients. This group also determines what training is necessary for our staff members to provide expertise to organizations that fall in these categories. Email Mark.
Interesting in receiving updates and news from Sisterson? Click here to sign up for our Strategies newsletter.