For nearly two decades, one of the most significant areas of growth for Sisterson has been the not-for-profit sector.
In order to best serve these clients, we:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the unique characteristics of and issues that face each organization
- Provide an uncompromising commitment to quality and technical excellence
- Deliver personal service and responsiveness that is second to none
This combination results in real value for fees paid. Our success in the not-for-profit arena is evidenced by the continued growth of this practice area and the long-term nature of the relationships we enjoy with our not-for-profit clients.
Sisterson provides service to not-for-profit organizations in numerous ways, including:
- Audits, reviews and compilations
- Single audit and related assurance services
- Tax-exempt compliance and consulting
- Assistance with accounting outsourcing
- Internal control analysis
- Information technology
- Financial services
Practice Area Leader
Brian R. Kuczinski
Brian chairs the Firm's NFP Team, which is one of the largest niche teams at Sisterson. Experience of these team members range from 1-35 years. Email Brian.
Moving Forward Under Revised OMB Guidance
Not-for-profit groups working on government contracts recently received some firm rules affecting administrative requirements, cost principles and audit requirement for federal awards. A revised Uniform Guidance from the Office of Management and Budget supersedes an earlier array of sometimes confusing circulars, and streamlines many of the rules. Here are some details.
Interesting in receiving updates and news from Sisterson? Click here to sign up for our Strategies newsletter.